: One Word Substitution (Page 13)
(Showing: 121 - 130 out of 131 MCQs) Here is the quiz of one words corresponding to long sentences in english vocabulary.
121. A person who is indifferent to pleasure or pain ?
123. One who eats excessively
124. One who abandons one's religion
125. One who walks on foot ?
126. One who is deprived of the protection of law ?
127. A man who is eighty years old ?
128. A man of unusual habbits ?
129. A breaker of images ?
130. A disease peculier to a country ?
Are these questions helpful for you?