: System software & compiler design
Following questions are based on the System software & compiler design that covers almost all the aspects about the subject.
Answer: B. is the device where information is stored
2. Assembler is a machine dependent, because of?
Answer: D. Mnemonics operation table(MOT)
Answer: C. is a sequence of instructions
4. Macro processor is an inbuilt function of ?
Answer: A. is a device that performs a sequence of operations specified by instructions in memory
6. Storage mapping is done by ?
Answer: B. A program that automate the translation of assembly language into machine language
8. Forward reference table(FRT) is arranged like ?
Answer: D. Is a program that appears to execute a source program as if it were machine language
10. Which of the following derivation a top-down parser use while parsing an input string? The input is assumed to be scanned in left to right order ?
Answer: A. Leftmost derivation
Are these questions helpful for you?