This is thrid British Columbia Driving Test 2019 Questions and Answers for ICBC knowledge Test.
Several situations may require more following distance.
1. In which of the following situations should you leave more than the recommended two seconds of following distance between you and the car ahead of you?
It controls a light.
This image shows the
Drivers receive a large amount of information from their eyesight - the largest amount that's an answer option.
3. According to the estimates of experts, what percentage of driving information is transmitted to drivers via their eyes?
The type of road covering is ending, but not the road, the freeway, or the side of the road.
This sign indicates that the ______ ends ahead.
Enter, increase, then join.
5. The entrance to a highway or freeway consists of
Do not do things to try to force yourself awake once you're drowsy, like drink coffee, take other caffeine products, or deny yourself breaks.
6. There are several healthy ways to stay awake while driving, which include
Remember this handy memory aid of stages: rear, forward, booster, regular.
7. The third safety seat stage for growing children is
You have less than two weeks to change your address.
8. When you move, you must update the address on your driver's licence
A cold or flu can make it more difficult to focus and exhaust you.
9. A mild illness, such as a cold, can affect your ability to drive as it
It's a good idea to plan ahead when turning.
10. What is lane tracking?
Are these questions helpful for you?