Alberta Learner's Driving Test Questions and Answers for Class 7 Learner's License Test 2018. This practice driving test is designed to prepare Alberta Driving Test, these multiple choice questions are highly recommended by eduzip for preparations. With these practice questions you can learn the basic road rules and driving techniques, parking rules and regulations, boost your knowledge of Alberta road signs, vehicle licensing and registration in Alberta.
Turning is prohibited.
What does this road sign mean?
Do not stand behind that vehicle!
2. White or clear lights at the rear of a vehicle mean that
Continue driving in that lane.
3. A downward-pointing green arrow instructs drivers to
Choose the lowest age.
4. According to motor vehicle law in Alberta, which of the following statements is true for child restraints?
Oncoming vehicles suggests that both vehicles are travelling in opposite directions, towards each other.
5. You should use your low-beam headlights when you are within ____ from any oncoming vehicle.
Similar to "interlace."
6. Areas where the highway entrance and exit use the same lane are called
Road construction ahead.
What should you do if you see a flag person while driving?
Driving ability depends on physical fitness.
8. A person who is 75 years of age or older who applies for an operator's licence or needs to renew a licence must do which of the following?
Small area higher than the surroundings.
What does this sign mean?
The first exit is used by vehicles moving in the right hand lane.
10. If you are planning to use the second exit at a traffic circle, it is recommended to use:
Are these questions helpful for you?