SSC GD Constable 2015 Question Paper - Morning Shift
: General Intelligence and Reasoning (Page 3)
(Showing: 21 - 25 out of 25 MCQs)
21. Which of the answer figure is exactly the mirror image of the given figure ?
Answer: A. A
22. From the given alternative words, select the word which cannot be formed using the letters of the given word. "INTERDEPENDENT"
Answer: A. RETREAT
In the word "RETREAT" double R is there, but in the word
"INTERDEPENDENT" only single R is present. Hence RETREAT cannot be
formed using the given word.
23. Two statements are given followed by two conclusions/Assumptions, I and II. You have to consider the statement to be true, even if it seems to be at variance from commonly known facts. You are to decide which of the given conclusions/Assumptions can definitely be drawn from the given statement. Indicate your answer.
1. All children are students. 2. All students are players.
I. All cricketers are students II. All children are players.
[A] Neither conclusion I nor II follows
[B] Only conclusion I follows
[C] Only conclusion II follows
[D] Both conclusions I and II follows
Answer: C. Only conclusion II follows
24. Select the answer figure in which the question figure is hidden.
Answer: B. B
25. Which one of the given responses would be a meaningful order of the following: 1. Child 2. Profession 3. Marriage 4. Infant 5. Education