: KBC 7 - Episode 5
Here are the questions asked in 5th episode of KBC season 7 that was played on 14 September 2013
1. In 2013, India's Pinki Sonkar flipped the coin for the toss for which of these events?
Answer: A. Wimbledon mens singles Final
2. Which gas is the most reactive of all chemical elements?
3. Which of these is a song picturised on Sharmila Tagore from the film 'Amar Prem'?
Answer: A. Raina Beeti Jaye,
4. In the human body, what makes the pupil of an eye contract or dilate?
5. NR Narayana Murthy was appointed Executive chairman of IT Giant in 2013?
6. What is the name of India's first ever indigenous aircraft carrier launched in August 2013?
7. BP Mandal, who chaired the second backward classes commission, also known as Mandal commission, served as chief minister of which state?
8. Who is the author of the poem 'Where the mind is without fear'?
Answer: C. RabindraNath Tagore
9. To reach which of these places do pilgrims start their journey on foot from Gauri Kund?
10. Which of these sportsmen started his carrier as a travelling ticket examiner with Indian railways?
Answer: D. Mahendra Singh Dhoni