: Java Exception Handling
Java Exception Handling Multiple Choice Questions and Answers with Explanations and Example for various Java Interviews, Copetetive Exams. Exception Handling in Java. An exception is an event in java.
1. The exception class is in ____ package
2. Which keyword is used to monitor statement for exception?
3. If an exception is generated in try block , then it is caught in ____ block
4. To explicitly throw an exception , ______ keyword is used.
5. ______ is a superclass of all exception classes.
6. Exception is subclass of ____ class
7. If a statement tries to divide by zero which exception is thrown?
Answer: A. ArithemticException
8. When a method can throw an exception then it is specified by _____ keyword
9. Which block gets executed compulsory whether exception is caught or not.
10. To create our own exception class , we have to _______
Answer: A. Extend exception class