: Sports and Games (Page 7)
(Showing: 61 - 70 out of 89 MCQs)
Sports Quiz Questions from General Knowledge Section related to all the sports and games. Latest Sports Quiz for Competitive Exams free PDF download.
61. Mark Waugh is commonly called what?
Answer: B. Junior
'Afganastan' (as in the 'forgotten Waugh') was an invention of the media in the late 1980s. Tugga is brother Steve's nickname.
62. Which two counties did Anil Kumble play for?
Answer: C. Northamptonshire & Leicestershire
Kumble had a great season with Northants taking 105 wickets.
63. The first hang gliders to be flown were flown in...?
64. How long are professional Golf Tour players allotted per shot?
65. Who did Stone Cold Steve Austin wrestle at the 1998 edition of "Over the Edge"?
Answer: C. Dude Love
Even though Mick Foley portrayed all of these gimmicks, he wrestled Stone Cold under Dude Love. The match had Vince McMahon as the referee. It started off as a regular match. Vince then changed it to No Holds Barred so Dude Love can use weapons. Finally he changed it to Falls Count Anywhere. That happened when Love had Austin knocked out while outside the ring. Since Vince is the owner and assigned himself as referee he could do what he wants. After all of that, Austin still retained his title that night.
66. When was Amateur Athletics Federation of India established?
Answer: B. 1946
Amateur Athletic Federation of India (AAFI) was formed in 1946 at the initiative of Maharaja Yadvindra Singh, the then President of Indian Olympic Association with Prof. G.D. Sondhi as its first President.
67. Which two counties did Kapil Dev play?
Answer: A. Northamptonshire & Worcestershire
68. Who is the first Indian woman to win an Asian Games gold in 400m run?
Answer: C. Kamaljit Sandhu
69. Who was the first Indian to win the World Amateur Billiards title?
70. Which county did Ravi Shastri play for?