: Sports and Games (Page 2)
(Showing: 11 - 20 out of 89 MCQs)
Sports Quiz Questions from General Knowledge Section related to all the sports and games. Latest Sports Quiz for Competitive Exams free PDF download.
11. Which among the following has broke record for highest run-chase in T20 International cricket, recently? Who broke the record for the high run chase in T20 International Cricket?
Answer: B. West Indies
The West Indies broke the record for the high run chase in T20 International cricket in a match played against South Africa.
12. Kindambi Srikanth is famous for what?
Answer: B. Badminton
Kidambi Srikanth is a popular badminton player and is one of the highest ranked Indian men in badminton.
13. In 2014 who was the chosen captain of the ICC ODI team?
Answer: A. Mahendra Singh Dhoni
In 2014 Mahendra Singh Dhoni, captain of the Indian cricket team was named the captain of the ICC ODI team for the eight time.
14. Who won the ICC People's Choice award in 2014?
Answer: C. Bhuvaneswar Kumar
The ICC people's choice award was won by Bhubaneswar Kumar in 2014 in Dubai.
15. Which player is the lone Indian to feature in the top 10 of the latest Reliance ICC Test Player Rankings?
Answer: D. Ravichandran Ashwin
Ravichandran Ashvin is the only Indian to feature in the top 10 of the latest Reliance ICC Test Player. Vernon Philander from South Africa is second in the list while Shakib Al Hasan from Bangladesh is third in place.
16. The winner of 2013-14 European Golden Boot award is __?
Answer: A. Cristiano Ronaldo
Cristiano Ronaldo received 2013-14 European Golden Boot award for being joint top-goal scorer in last season in Europe along with Luis Suarez, hitting 31 goals.
17. Which among the following treaties pertains to protection of the Olympic Symbol?
Answer: B. Nairobi Treaty
It is Nairobi Treaty on the Protection of the Olympic Symbol.
18. Which among the following cricketer is referred to as “The Don”?
Answer: B. Donald Bradman
Sir Donald Bradman, an Australian cricketer is popularly known as the Don. He is one of the greatest test batsman of all time with an average of 99.94.
19. In 2014 who was the captain of the ICC Test Team?
Answer: D. Angelo Mathews
In 2014 Angelo Mathews, captain of the Sri Lankan cricket team was named the captain of the ICC test team.
20. Which country won the Davis Cup title for the first time in 2014?
Answer: B. Switzerland
Switzerland won the Davis cup title in 2014 for the first time with a 3-1 win against France.