This is General Knowledge Section and you are reading Global Geography Multiple Choice Questions and Answers from Worldwide. Geography questions and answers for competitive exams pdf
1. Which one of the following zones of the atmosphere is rich in Ozone gas ?
2. The mass of water vapour per unit volume of air is known as ?
Answer: C. Absolute humidity
3. Troposphere is the hottest part of the atmosphere because ?
Answer: C. It is heated by the Earth's surface
4. Which one of the four regions above Earth has smallest height (Km) ?
5. Which one of the following features is not a product of volcanism ?
6. Continents have drifted apart because of ?
Answer: D. All of the above
7. Which one is the largest among the following deserts ?
8. 'Mons Scale' is used to indicate the ?
Answer: C. Degree of hardness of minerals
9. The world's most attractive volcano ?
10. A sand deposit extending into the mouth of a bay is a ?