Diversity of Living Organisms
: Animal Kingdom (Page 9)
(Showing: 81 - 90 out of 120 MCQs)
Animal Kingdom Questions and Answers from Diversity of Living Organisms Section in Biology Quiz.
81. Which of the following possesses post anal tail?
82. A common feature of tracheae of Cockroach and mammal is that both have
Answer: B. Non-collapsible walls
83. Which animal of the followings belongs to class crustacea?
84. When tail is cylindrical and ventral scales do not extend the entire width of belly the snake is
85. Collar cells are general characteristic of
86. Common character of all vertebrates without exception is
Answer: D. Presence of skull
87. What will you look for to identify the sex of the following?
Answer: A. Male shark - Claspers borne on pelvic fins
88. What is common between kiwi, penguin and ostrich?
Answer: B. They are flightless birds.
89. Which is a living fossil?
90. Which is a coelenterate?