Diversity of Living Organisms
: Animal Kingdom (Page 7)
(Showing: 61 - 70 out of 120 MCQs)
Animal Kingdom Questions and Answers from Diversity of Living Organisms Section in Biology Quiz.
61. Class bivalvia is characterized by
Answer: B. absence of head
62. Silk thread is obtained from silk moth during
63. Silk fibre contains which proteins?
Answer: D. Fibroin and sericine
64. Reptilian feature of Archaeopteryx is
Answer: B. Presence of abdominal ribs
65. ______ is not an example of a cnidarian?
66. "Kala-azar" and "oriental sore" are spread by
67. The cells absent in gastrodermis of Hydra are
Answer: B. Stinging cells
Answer: D. calcareous-shelled egg
Answer: A. Digenetic parasite
70. Tapeworm does not possess digestive system as it
Answer: B. Obtain food through general surface