Diversity of Living Organisms
: Animal Kingdom (Page 5)
(Showing: 41 - 50 out of 120 MCQs)
Animal Kingdom Questions and Answers from Diversity of Living Organisms Section in Biology Quiz.
41. Insect mouthparts are adapted for different functions in different species. Mouthparts of houseflies are used for
Answer: C. Sponging and lapping
42. Earthworms eliminate cellular wastes and excess water through excretory tubules called ______.
43. In many animals the rapid change from the immature organism to the adult (change from larva to adult in insects) means
44. Sharks, skates, and rays are also called ______ fishes.
45. In planarians water enters the body by ______.
46. Animals are motile because they have
Answer: C. Both muscle fibers and nerve fibers
47. Echolocation is usually associated with
48. Peripatus is a connecting link between
Answer: D. Annelida and Arthropoda
49. The osculum is an excretory structure in