Diversity of Living Organisms
: Animal Kingdom (Page 3)
(Showing: 21 - 30 out of 120 MCQs)
Animal Kingdom Questions and Answers from Diversity of Living Organisms Section in Biology Quiz.
22. Cysticercus stage is formed in
23. One example of animals having a single opening to the outside that serves both as mouth as well as anus is
24. Ornithorhynchus is an example of :
Answer: B. Monotreme mammal
25. Phylogenetic classification is based on
Answer: B. Common evolution
26. Order Rhynchocephalia consists of
27. Cnidarians having cells called cnidocytes, contain organelles known as ______.
28. The metamorphosis of insects appears to be regulated through
29. Which one of the following is oviparous?
30. Cold-blooded animals fall into which category?