Diversity of Living Organisms
: Animal Kingdom (Page 11)
(Showing: 101 - 110 out of 120 MCQs)
Animal Kingdom Questions and Answers from Diversity of Living Organisms Section in Biology Quiz.
101. Which of the following statement is correct?
Answer: A. Platypus lays eggs
102. Which one of the following groups of animals is correctly matched with its one characteristic feature without even a single exception?
Answer: D. Chondrichthyes : possess cartilaginous endoskeleton
103. Which of the following reptiles has four chambered heart?
104. Which of the followings is a diploblastic, radially symmetrical animal?
105. Which of the following types of fish is eaten usually by humans?
106. Which one of the following groups of animals is bilaterally symmetrical and triploblastic?
Answer: C. Aschelminthes (round worms)
107. Why do camels have a long neck?
Answer: C. increase in size of each vertebra
108. Which one of the following animals shows discontinuous distribution?
109. Which of the followings are egg laying mammals?
110. Which one of the following phylum is characterized by absence of true coelom?