: Biology (Page 6)
(Showing: 51 - 60 out of 65 MCQs)
General knowledge Biology Questions and Answers. Read these Biology quiz questions based on NCERT Book for SSC CGL 2016 Exam and other similar examinations.
51. The pteridophyte produces two kinds of spores.
52. Survival of the fittest' was proposed in his theory of evolution by
53. Mark the correct statement :
Answer: B. Foramen magnum is an aperture in the heart
54. Mark the correct statement:
Answer: C. Each egg is usually fertilized by one sperm
55. Which part of the human brain is the centre of memory, learning, thinking and reasoning?
56. The kinds of ribonucleic acid present in any plant cell will be
57. Gene mutation takes place in
58. Which of the following hormones is responsible for the emotional states such as fear, anger and tension and a rise in blood pressure and heart rate?
59. The children of a colour-blind mother and a normal father will be
Answer: C. Colour blind sons and carrier daughters
60. The blood which leaves the liver and moves to the heart has a higher concentration of