Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental
Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka conduct COMEDK UGET in order to select candidates for the admission to eligible candidates in the different engineering courses at the allied colleges. The test is going to be held across 134 centres in Karnataka. The number of seats for engineering courses was 17,698 crossways more than 150 institutes associated to Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
10+2 or 2nd PUC from any recognized university. Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with 45%. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates of Karnataka. English is also compulsory.
1. The candidate shall complete the age of 17 years for admission to the MBBS / BDS course.
2. The candidates shall submit the original marks card of the qualifying examination during counseling for proving their eligibility.
3. Candidates having qualified earlier and selected an MBBS seat through COMEDK but failed to join the college so selected or failed to surrender the said seat at the COMEDK level for valid reasons or having joined the college so selected failed to pursue the course.
COMEDK UGET based on various subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology. The paper is based on Std. XIIth syllabus. No negative marking is there and right answer will bring one mark.
How To Apply
Candidates should apply online at https://www.comedk.org/UGRFA.The Candidates have to register themselves by sending a request for an Application form called ‘Request for Application (RFA)’. Following instructions should be followed before applying for the exam.
1. Enter your full name which should note exceed 40 charachetrs.
2. provide your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format only.
3. Select the course MBBS/BDS (for Medical/Dental) or B.E (for Engineering) or BOTH (Medical/Dental and Engineering). Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the course you select.
4. Select any one of the below listed valid Photo ID proofs available in original and keep it ready before filling the RFA. The same Photo ID Proof must be produced in original during the Entrance Test, Counseling and admission at college level repeat- the same Photo ID Proof must be produced in original during the Entrance Test, Counseling and admission at the college level.
1) Voter ID, 2) Passport, 3) PAN Card, 4) Driving License, 5) Aadhar Card / Acknowledgement of Aadhar and 6) School / College Photo ID.
5. Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence.An Email ID once used for Registration for sending the Request For Application (RFA) cannot be used again
6. Enter your valid Mobile number.
- Pattern For engineering courses: the exam will be conducted in a single section of duration 03 hours and the paper consists of 180 questions of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Pattern for MBBS / BDS courses: the exam will be conducted in a double section of duration 02 hours each, First paper consist of 120 questions of Physics & Chemistry and Second paper consist of 120 questions of Biology and English
- Pattern for Engineering and Medical / Dental courses: the exam will be conducted in a double section, the duration of first paper is 03 hours and duration of second paper is 02 hours, First paper consist of 180 questions of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and Second paper consist of 120 questions of Biology and English
- COMEDK Exam Negative Marking: There is no Negative Markings but if there is a tie in the test score of 2 or more students,; then the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be used to break ties
- COMEDK Marking Scheme: For each correct answer 1 mark will be given and no mark/s will be given for marking multiple answer of same Question
|Subjects||B.E.||MBBS/BDS||Both (B.E. & MBBS/BDS)|
|Physics||60 Questions||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|Chemistry||60 Questions||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|Mathematics||60 Questions||Not Applicable||60 Questions|
|Biology||Not Applicable||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|English||Not Applicable||60 Questions||60 Questions|
|Total||180 Questions||240 Questions||300 Questions
The result will be declared on 4th June, 2015 by online medium on the official website. The ranks of the successful candidates who will qualify for admission will be displayed on the website in the COMEDK UGET section.