: One Word Substitution (Page 6)
(Showing: 51 - 60 out of 131 MCQs) Here is the quiz of one words corresponding to long sentences in english vocabulary.
51. A person who is very formal in etiquette
52. To be expert in using hands
53. A person who is jovial and fond of festivities.
54. A person who has great devotion for religious rites.
55. The principle of living and acting for welfare of others.
56. A person whose thoughts are turned inward and who never opens his heart to others.
57. A person who possesses both introverted and extroverted interests is a ?
58. A person who has a passion for stealing is a ?
59. The study of derivation of words is ?
60. The study of insects is ?