: One Word Substitution (Page 4)
(Showing: 31 - 40 out of 131 MCQs) Here is the quiz of one words corresponding to long sentences in english vocabulary.
31. The science of the origin,nature and course of disease.
32. A person of infirm body or sickly constitution
Answer: B. valetudinarian
33. To change hospitality into friendship
34. To induce to have sexual intercouse.
35. To set free from restraint or bondage
36. Capable of dealing with many subjects
37. An irrational fear of death
38. Ungovernable sexual desire on part of a woman.
39. A person who belives in lawlessness is a follower of?
40. An abnormal craving for drinking.