: One Word Substitution (Page 2)
(Showing: 11 - 20 out of 131 MCQs) Here is the quiz of one words corresponding to long sentences in english vocabulary.
11. A hater of learning and knowledge.
12. A man with abnormal habits.
13. Animals that eat flesh.
The act of violating the sancity of the church.
15. An animal that is equally at home on land and in water.
16. A person who does not believe in the existence of god.
17. A tank where fish or water plants are kept.
Answer: D. None of These
Write answer is Aquarium.
18. A general pardon granted by the government to political offenders.
20. A person who readily believes others.