: Introduction To C++ Language
Here is a collection of multiple choice questions and answers related to the introduction of C++ language.
1. how many types of expression in c++.
Answer: C. 7
there are 7 types of expressions in c++.
1) Constant expression
2) Integer expression
3) Float expression
4) Pointer expression
5) Logical expression
6) Relational expression
7) Bitwise expression
2. Do-while is an ...... loop.
Answer: B. Exit control
Do-while is an exit control loop.
3. Dragons have wings like a bird and scales like a lizard. In object oriented verabage, we would say this is an example of ?
Answer: C. Multiple inheritance
4. C++ was originally developed by ?
Answer: D. Bajarne Stoustrup
Answer: C. is a tool that translate a C++ code to its equivalent C code
6. Which of the following is false about object oriented ?
Answer: A. is block structured language
7. Polymorphism is implemented through which mechanism in C++ ?
8. Re-usability is a desirable feature of a language as it is ?
Answer: B. Lowers the maintenance cost
9. Which of the following is not an extension associated during the creation of a C++ program?
10. Which of the following is not a C++ Compiler ?