: C++ Inheritance
Inheritance is the process by which one class can inherit the features of another class.Following questions cover all the questions related to C++ Inheritance.
1. Which of the following is false with respect to inheritance?
Answer: C. When a base class is privately inherited,a private member of base class becomes private member of derived class
2. Which of the following is/are false
Answer: B. In an inheritance, all data and function members of base class are derived by derived class
3. A base class will offer
Answer: D. be a generalized version of its derived classes
4. If a base class member access is public, and an inherited class accesses specifier is private, which of the following statement is true ?
Answer: A. The base class member can be accessed by derived class objects
5. Choose most appropriate statement
Answer: D. An abstract base class cannot have destructor
6. The conversion from basic data to class type can be done by .......
Answer: A. Writing constructor
7. When a base class pointer points to derived class object?
Answer: A. It can access only base class members
8. What is meant by multiple inheritance?
Answer: C. Deriving a derived class from more than one base class
9. Which symbol is used to create multiple inheritance?
10. what is Hybrid Inheritance?
Answer: D. combination of a and b