: Operating System (Page 6)
(Showing: 51 - 60 out of 94 MCQs) Operating System is the main function-able part of our computer system. The operating system multiple choice questions and answers are discussed as below along with their explanations as necessary.
51. Which of the following topologies consists of multiple CPUs connected by a single communication line running the length of the network
52. Which of the following is the process by which a user's privileges ascertained ?
53. All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks except
54. Security violation due to
55. A public key encryption system
Answer: A. Allows only the correct receiver to decode the data.
56. Which model estimates the total effort in terms of person,months of the technical project staff?
57. Bootstrap or vector is called
58. The DIR command in DOS operating system
Answer: A. Extracts a list of file names
59. The part of machine level instruction, which tells the central processor what has to be done, is
Answer: A. Operation code
60. Which of the following refers to the associative memory?
Answer: C. there is no need for an address i.e. the data is used as an address