: Fundamentals of Computer
Here we covers the basic concepts about the computer which must be known to anyone using computers.
1. Where does a computer add and compare data ?
2. Which generation of computers is converted by the period 1964-1977 ?
3. The word "Computer" usually refers to the Central processing unit plus?
Answer: B. Internal memory
4. Which of the following belongs to the first generation of computer ?
5. What hardware was used by first generation computer ?
6. A typical modern computer uses ?
7. Which device can produce the final product of machine processing into a form usable by humans ?
Answer: C. Output devices
8. Which can read data convert them to a form that computer can use ?
9. Which is not true for primary storage ?
Answer: D. It is part of processor
10. The part of machine level instruction, which tells the central processor what has to be done, is
Answer: A. Operation code