: Digital Electronics
Here we discuss the multiple choice questions of digital electronics that covers many important and interesting concepts about computer.
1. The schmitt trigger may be used to?
Answer: C. Square slowly varying input
2. Which of the following is minimum error code?
3. Popular application flip-flop are ?
4. SR Flip flop can be converted to T-type flip-flop if ?
Answer: D. S and R are connected to Q and Q' respectively
Answer: C. Temporary storage unit within the CPU having dedicated or general purpose use
6. For which of the following flip-flop the output clearly defined for all combinations of two inputs?
Answer: B. is 1 bit memory
8. An SR flip flop cannot accept the following input entry
Answer: D. Both inputs one
9. The main difference between JK and RS flip-flop is that?
Answer: C. JK flip-flop accepts both inputs as 1
10. Radix of binary number system is _____?
Answer: C. 2
Radix or Base of Binary Number System is 2.