Computer Science: Database Management System
This quiz consist of database management DBMS quiz questions in the form of multiple choice out of which only one option is correct.These questions should be prepared for various competitive exam.
1. The level of data abstraction which describes how the data is actually stored is?
2. The level of abstraction describes only part of the entire database is called?
3. Object based data models are used in describing the abstraction of the following levels?
An association of several structure of a data base can be expressed graphically by?
The overall logical structure of data base can be expressed graphically by?
In an object oriented model, one object can access data of another object by passing?
The collection of information stored in a database at a particular moment is?
The overall design of a database is called?
9. The ________ states that a foreign key must either match a primary key value in another relation or it must be null.
10. Three SQL, DDL, CREATE commands are ________ .