: Data Structure
This quiz consist of multiple choice questions of data structure for various exams point of view.
1. Which one of the following permutations can be obtained the output using stack assuming that the input is the sequence 1,2,3,4,5 in that order ?
2. The initial configuration of the queue is a,b,c,d (a is the front end). To get the configuration d,c,b,a one needs a minimum of ?
Answer: C. 3 deletions and 3 additions
3. Linked list are not suitable data structure of which one of the following problems ?
4. The number of possible ordered trees with three nodes A,B,C is?
5. Which of the following algorithm design technique is used in the quick sort algorithm?
Answer: C. Divide and conquer
6. The number of swapping needed to sort numbers 8,22,7,9,31,19,5,13 in ascending order using bubble sort is ?
7. Which of the following statement is true ?
Answer: A. Optimal binary search tree construction can be performed efficiently using dynamic programming.
8. Given two sorted lists of size m and n respectively.The number of comparisons needed in the worst case by the merge sort algorithm will be?
Answer: A. Divide and conquer strategy
10. The following sequence of operation is performed on stack : push(1),push(2),pop,push(1),push(2),pop,pop,pop,push(2),pop. The sequence of popped out values are ?