: Computer Graphics
Computer graphics multiple choice question answers are given in the following quiz.
1. The phenomenon of having a continuous glow of beam on the screen even after it is removed is called ?
Answer: C. Phosphorescence
2. Find the incorrect statement
Answer: D. Both B and C above
3. Oblique projection with an angle of 45 degree to the horizontal plane is called ?
Answer: C. Cavalier projection
4. Choose the correct statements
Answer: A. Random scan monitors draw a picture one time at a time
5. The perspective anomaly in which the object behind the center of projection is projected upside down and backward onto the view plane is called ?
Answer: C. View Confusion
6. Which statement about beam penetration method for producing color display is true ?
Answer: B. It is used with random scan monitors
7. A line connecting the points (1,1) and (5,3) is to be drawn, using DDA algorithm.Find the value of x and y increments
Answer: C. x-increments = 1; y-increments =0.5
8. which display is best suited for CAD systems ?
Answer: B. A CRT with raster scan monitor
9. When the computer is not able to maintain operation and display,bright spots occur in the screen.This is called ?
10. All the following hidden surface algorithm employ image space approach except ?
Answer: A. Back face method