The Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT) 2016 will be conducted on July 24, in more than 10 cities all across the country.
KMAT, a state level entrance examination, provides a gateway to candidates seeking admission in MBA colleges and B-schools in Karnataka, offering post graduate level programmes.
KMAT is conducted by the Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association (KPPGCA), and is a gateway to more than 169 plus AICTE-approved university-affiliated B-schools in the state of Karnataka.
The exam be held in more than 10 cities all across the country and is open for candidates from all parts of India and abroad.
Here is the paper pattern:
The exam will comprise the following four sections:-
1. Verbal ability and reading comprehension
2. Quantitative ability
3. Logical reasoning
4. General awareness
It is a conventional paper-pencil test with moderate difficulty level having 120 multiple choice questions.
Candidates who are yet to download their admit cards, can do so by following the below mentioned steps:-
1. Visit the official website, kmatindia.com
2. Click on the link, ‘For downloading the call letter, click here’ and enter the application number.
3. After the submission, the admit card will appear on the screen.
4. Candidates should take a print-out for future use.
Date of exam: July 24, 2016.
Results to be Declared on: July 30, 2016.