March 27, 2015
1. Name of the Former Prime Minister of india who has been conferred the Bharat Ratna by the President Pranab Mukherjee?
Answer: Atal Bihari Vajpayee
Explanation: Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee has conferred the Bharat Ratna . President Pranab Mukherjee personally visit Mr Vajpayee's residence to confer India's highest civilian honour. The Government had announced the Bharat Ratna for Mr Vajpayee and freedom fighter Madan Mohan Malviya in December last year. The award will be conferred posthumously to Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya at a ceremony at the Rashtrapati Bhavan on 30th of March, along with the civil investiture ceremony for the Padma awards.
2. Who has been inaugurated Urja Sanga, an international energy-focused summit to be held in Vigyan Bhawan?
Answer: Narendra Modi
Explanation: Prime Minister Narendra Modi has inaugurate Urja Sanga, an international energy-focused summit to be held in Vigyan Bhawan.this event will mark the celebration of 50 years of operations of ONGC Videsh, the overseas arm of explorer ONGC, Engineers India Ltd (EIL) and the Barauni Refinery of largest refiner Indian Oil Corp (IOC).The event, 'Urja Sangam 2015: Shaping India's Energy Security' will witness participation from Cabinet ministers, policy makers, global chief executives (CEOs) of energy firms and academic
3. How many crore has been demanded from the Centre for further assistance to farmers whose standing crops have been damaged in 31 districts in Uttar Pradesh government ?
Answer: 744 crore
Explanation: Uttar Pradesh government has demanded 744 crore rupees from the Centre for further assistance to farmers whose standing crops have been damaged in 31 districts. The State government has already sanctioned 200 crore rupees as compensation for loss of crops due to unseasonal rains
4. How much crore Government has infuesed nine of the 27 PSBs this fiscal against Rs 14,000 crore in previous year ?
Answer: 6,990 crore
Explanation: The government has infused Rs 6,990 crore in only nine of the 27 state-run banks this fiscal, against Rs 14,000 crore in 20 banks in the previous year. For 2015-16, the government has set aside Rs 7,940 crore for public sector banks (PSB).
5. Name of the Delhi Health Minister Who has decided to put a ban on sale, purchase and even storage of all forms of chewable tobacco ?
Answer: Satyendra Jain
Explanation: Delhi government has decided to put a ban on sale, purchase and even storage of all forms of chewable tobacco in the national capital .The ban also includes guktha, khaini and zarda.Delhi Health Minister Satyendra Jain said that the decision to ban the tobacco items to come up with a notification
6. Name of the company which has been acquired spectrum in 11 circles ?
Answer: Reliance Communications
Explanation: Reliance Communications, part of the Anil Ambani-led group, has acquired new and top-up 800/850 MHz spectrum in 11 circles. The company with this acquisition has become India’s first and only operator with nationwide footprint of contiguous 800/850 MHz spectrum.
7. How many Agreements have signed between India and Qatar?
Explanation: India and Qatar have signed six pacts including agreements and Memorandum of Understanding (MoUs) to increase commercial and economic exchanges between both nations. These pacts were signed after Emir of Qatar Tamim Bin Hamad Al Thani had held extensive talks with Prime Minister Narendra Mod.
8. Name of the Minister of Railway Who has been inaugurated First goods train from Lumding to Silchar in the northeastern state of Assam has flagged off ?
Answer: Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu
Explanation: The Minister of Railways Shri Suresh Prabhakar Prabhu inaugurated Lumding-Silchar broad gauge section (Assam) by flagging off a goods train via video conferencing at a function . The passenger train services will be started soon on this section. This is a landmark achievement by Indian Railways and important broad gauge railway connectivity project. Lumding-Silchar section is Phase-1 of the two phase broad gauge line project in this area.
9. Which government has been launched First E-ration card service in India ?
Answer: Delhi government
Explanation: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal launched the e-ration service through which people can apply and obtain ration cards and check availability of food grains and their costs, making Delhi the first in the country to launch the facility.
10. Which day is observed on 27th March 2015?
Answer: World Theatre Day
Explanation: The theatre, TV and cinema fraternity together is set to commemorate World Theatre Day March 27. Radio channel Big FM is doing a five-day tribute to the evolution of theatre in India, especially Mumbai, from March 23-27.